E Safety is an important part of keeping children safe at Kexborough Primary School. We have security measures in place to help safeguard pupils from potential dangers and unsuitable material. E Safety is taught to all pupils explaining how to stay safe and behave appropriately on line.
Kexborough Primary School has an E Safety Policy. This Policy can be accessed here - E Safety Policy
Websites for More Information
- CEOP (The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre) delivers a multi-agency service dedicated to tackling the abuse and exploitation of children in the real and 'e' world. Often it is referred to as an online 999. By clicking on the link below, young people and parents can get advice on a range of issues such as viruses and dealing with bullying on line.
- Click Vodafone Parents - Vodafone have lots of practical advice for parents.
- Click Safety 4 Kids. Useful safety advice and information for children.
- Click Kidsmart - an award winning internet safety programme for children.
- Click Know It All - lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the internet.
We have created our own E-Safety rap which all classes sing before they use the internet and in every Computing lesson.